Patented Plaster J-Bead Frame® Grilles exclusively by Advanced Architectural Grilleworks
We manufacture the only Patented Plaster J-Bead Frame®.
We invented it, perfected it and provide the widest range of options, styles and sizes.
Our product provides the Quickest, Cleanest and most Accurate installation available — each and every time.
If it saves you time — it saves you money.
SEEMINGLY SIMPLE. SIMPLY SEAMLESS.
The AAG Advanced Architectural Grilleworks exclusive Plaster J-Bead® frame (*patent) combined with our quality linear bar grille cores provides a flush, borderless installation for plaster and drywall applications on walls and/or ceilings. Also known in the industry as a “mud grille” or “plaster grille”, it provides a seamless installation enabling you to smoothly capture the contour of any wall or ceiling.
FRAMED LINEAR BAR GRILLE – PLASTER J-BEAD®/ “MUD-IN” GRILLE
The core can be fixed (welded to the frame), or removable for access to damper controls. Advanced Architectural Grilleworks pioneered this one-piece frame design and developed a wide range of fastening methods for attaching the core to the frame providing unparalleled removable access. These custom fabricated Plaster J-Bead® framed linear bar grilles are available in aluminum with a full range of finishes: satin #4, satin–anodized, mirror polish #8, prime painted, or powder coated.
- Solid, Fully Welded Construction
- Multiple Pre-punched Holes for Quick Installation
- Fully Removable Core to Access Dampers, Filters and Duct-Work
- Extra Wide Flange with Multiple Channels to Capture Plaster or Mud, Ensuring a Smooth Feathered Installation
- Built In Knife Guide Enables your Installer to Achieve Multiple Plaster Finishes Including Level 5
- Accommodates a Wide Range of Wall Thicknesses
- 304 Stainless Steel Fasteners, inserts and hardware