AT A GLANCE
Custom Laser Cut
Specialized Cut Sequence
A down to the wire request to have two large, intricate, decorative metal screens completed in just 4 days.
These laser cut panels also received custom plating.
- An intensely intricate and delicate decorative pattern repeated throughout the piece
- The maximum thickness of the material was limited to 1/16”
- These decorative metal panels have many fine and narrow filigree characteristics that could not be cut quickly on the laser
- The metal screen panels were very large; 113” x 36”
- Artistry in Architectural Grilles’ engineering team programed the pattern in several hours and immediately went into production by 4 PM the first day.
- The laser ran throughout the night continuing on the panels.
- Due to the intricacy of the pattern and light material gauge, the cutting sequence had to be randomly arranged to ensure the material wasn’t melted.
- The grille pattern required over 60 hours of cutting time.
The contractor and Boutique owner were thrilled we could meet an impossible deadline. Their words: