AT A GLANCE
New Salon Is A Cut Above
Finishing touches were needed for the upcoming, grand opening of a new salon.
The designer wanted the combination of a classic but contemporary decorative metal panel look to take the place of traditional window treatments.
- The decorative metal screens needed to be light weight and functional
- The perforated metal grilles were to provide privacy while allowing ambient light to enter the room
- The design was intended to enhance the room décor.
- Budgetary concerns were considered
- Advanced Architectural Grilleworks provided custom laser cut panels
- They were sized to match the dimensions of the existing windows and mounting holes were placed for screws to capture without damage, the window frame.
- The metal decorative panels were fabricated from light-weight aluminum with a #4 stain finish.
- The pattern was custom sized to achieve a freer look
The salon owner and designer were extremely pleased with the custom laser cut metal panels and how they enhanced the overall look of this upscale salon.